Podalux Post-Op Shoe Donjoy®
The DonJoy Podalux Post Op Shoe is designed for various post-op and post-trauma foot and toe treatments specifically after Hallux Valgus operation (bunionectomie). The Podalux Provides protection following foot surgery, metatarsal injuries, tender tissue procedures while Maintaining the foot, toes and forefoot in the correct position to aid their rehabilitation.
Features and Function
- Wide, stable and skid-resistant sole for greater stability
- Patented removable rigid foot plate for extra firmness and arch support
- Insole firmness can be tailored in accordance with post-op rehab protocols
- Wide soled and open-toed to accommodate cumbersome dressings
- Lined with breathable micro-mesh material to ensure Patient is comfortable.
- Two contact closure straps for ease of use and adjustment.
- Toe piece covering available if necessary
- Fits both left and right feet
- 5 sizes (S-XXL)
Medium Men’s Shoe Size 4.5-6. Medium Women’s Shoe Size 6.5-8
|Size||Men’s Shoe Size (AU)||Women’s Shoe Size (AU)|