Foot Care & Supports
Our Feet are the foundation of our bodies, its where movement begins. It is usually the last place we will look when we are injured further up the kinetic chain. Our feet provide the warnings for potential risks in the rest of our structure. Healthily balanced feet are the foundation of a healthily balanced structure, where the ability to move around and be more active is enhanced, which will increase longevity and health.
Your feet must be able to support your body correctly, as you stand, walk, run and jump. All key to enjoying life and your adventure.
You wont know the value of your feet until you lose the ability to move around.
How to make sure your feet are healthy?
- Wash your feet daily with soap and water.
- Make sure that you dry your feet after being washed or getting wet especially between the toes.
- Make sure that you treat dry skin and cracked heels with suitable lotion.
- You should keep your feet warm and dry.
- Check your feet daily for cuts, ingrown toenails, cracks, bruises, blisters, sores, infections or unusual markings.