The Trigger Wheel®
Brand The Stick
Dubbed "The Tireless Thumb" The Trigger Wheel®, like The Foot Wheel® is therapy in a pocket.
Designed by physicians to perform proprietary Intracell Technology, the Trigger Wheel provides relief from pain and other muscle related disorders.
The Trigger Wheel® performs myofascial release and trigger point therapy. It is also very effective at myotendon and bony areas.
The TriggerWheel is a great replacement for the thumb especially around difficult and small areas like the occipital ridge, trapezius, pectorals, wrist, ankle, elbow and knee.
As soon as the trigger point is located, gradually roll deeper and the pressure releases the reflex mechanism – and the tightened or contracted muscle relaxes.
A relaxed muscle feels better physiologically, has greater endurance, recovers faster and works much harder.
- Made of Nylon & Steel – Long lasting
- Increases muscle injury recovery.
- Great in the deactivation of trigger points
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Works well in loosening up scar tissue
The Trigger Wheel® is successfully used in the musculotendinous therapy of:
- TMJ disorder
- Tendinitis and a host of other myofascial lesions.
- Occipital neuralgia tension headache
Put it in your pocket or bag, keep it with you where ever you go.
Experience the Magic!
- Placing the handle grip in the palm of your hand, hold and apply pressure with the index finger and thumb.
- Roll the Trigger Wheel lengthwise over the muscle, using short back & forth movements.
- Use the Trigger Wheel® to search and find myofascial trigger points ... these areas are tight, knotty, ropy and tender.
- Continue the rolling process for about 30 seconds once you have located the trigger point.
- On a pressure-pain scale of 10 - use 5 ... you want a "feel good" pain.
- Chronic, stubborn trigger points may initially require several short, therapeutic sessions per day.
- Your goal is a healthy muscle free of pain, tightness, tenderness and other signs of offending trigger points.