Max Knee Strap-Mueller®
Provides pain relief and stabilisation, the Mueller® Max knee strap has built-in compression tubes that target the quads and patella tendons to assist in healing conditions like patella tendonitis and runner's knee
Benefits of the Mueller Max Knee Strap
- The compression tubing provides stabilisation of the kneecap and pain relief.
- Upper compression tubing improves patella tracking by correcting quadricep misalignment.
- Direct, soothing compression applied to the patella tendon is provided by the lower tubing
- With two Velcro hook & loop straps, the Max knee strap is lightweight and easy to fit
- The mesh fabric on the back of the strap is breathable and reduces sweating and discomfort.
- Mueller’s patented, Aegis antimicrobial treatment protects the strap from staining, odour and deterioration.
- Recommended for correcting quadriceps misalignment, arthritis, bursitis, chondromalacia, jumper’s knee, Osgood-Schlatter’s disease, patellofemoral syndrome (PFPS), iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS), runner’s knee, subluxating kneecap and patella tendonitis.
- Single adjustable size fits left or right elbow, 30.4cm to 45.7cm (12 to 18 inches)
Material & Allergy Information:
- Neoprene blended fabric
- Available in black only