ATF® 2 Ankle Brace-Mueller®
The ATF® 2 straps are lightweight and comfortable and help support weakened or sprained ankles.
Inversion sprains account for approximately 85% of all ankle sprains. The patented ATF® 2 Ankle Straps self-adjust to support your Anterior Talofibular Ligament and help protect against ‘rolling the ankle’ without restricting jumping, speed or agility.• Latex free.
• Bi-directional back elastic for supportive, unrestricted motion.
• A single layer of fabric over the ankle bone is more comfortable.
• Rigid plastic stays act like tendons to reinforce both sides.
Instructions:• Wear brace over a sock.
• Pull brace firmly onto the foot.
• Lace to top and then retighten for a tight, comfortable fit.
• Adjust as necessary to maintain support.
Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.